ARE YOU READY TO FIND YOUR ZONE OF POTENTIAL WITH CONFIDENCE AND CLARITY AND END 2019 STRONG??!
We are delighted to announce a one-off workshop hosted by Emma Mills of FG Marketing, Jane Seaman of Jane Seaman Consulting and Clare Farthing of Inspiring Success to focus on you and your business for a day before the madness of the festive season kicks in!
Consider this as an early Christmas present for yourself, if you like – to get ready to start your 2020 with confidence, clarity and find your zone of potential!
Clear Monday 28th October in your calendar to join business women just like you for this fun, informative and hands-on workshop being held at The Mill, Gordleton a stunning small country hotel nestle by a running stream near Lymington!
A 1-Day Workshop to help you and your business grow and gain momentum as we move towards 2020.
- Set goals for your business in 2020
- Identify your ideal clients + how to engage them
- Learn how to create your zone of potential and feel calm, in control and avoid overwhelm
Plus, a Q&A will round up the day where you get to ask an experienced panel of business owners all those burning questions that you’ve been dying to ask! All 3 of us work with women just like you so completely understand how tough it can be! So join us and ask those key questions that are holding you back and gain the answers or advice you need to help you get ready on all levels to grow your business in 2020!
A workbook will be provided and emailed to you a few days to print out and bring along and includes all of the above + a light lunch and refreshments, too.
Collaboration over Competition!
Join like-minded women in business for this 1-day Workshop especially designed for you and your business. Group events can be far more powerful than on a 1-1 basis as you get the chance to learn off others, too, and, gain great momentum and set accountability to keep you on track!
It’s a chance for you to stop and smell the roses, invest in you and your business and boost your business ready to end 2019 stronger and have the right confidence, clarity and sense of calm to start 2020! Spending quality time on your business away from the day-to-day distractions is GOLD! When women work together they build each other up and you’ll go away with incredible value, new tips and strategies to implement into your business right away!
We cannot wait to welcome you to our first Masterclass created just for you!
What are you waiting for??! Book today to secure the Inspiring Success Collaborative Members rate of just £89 (full price – £129 for ALL bookings after Friday 18th and Bookings Close Sunday 20th October).
£89 – Inspiring Success Collaborative Members Only
*Early Bird rate extended up to Friday 18th October 2019
£129 – Standard Rate
*Bookings close Sunday 20th October
Registration Closes in...
This workshop IS for you, if…
- You lack confidence, clarity and feel totally overwhelmed with your next steps and don’t know where to start!
- You don’t know who your ideal clients or realise the importance of this and how to attract them
- You seem to work more hours for less money than in your old job!
- You want to spend more time with your children and family
- You cannot remember the last time you had a day off, for you and constantly feel exhausted!
It’s NOT for you, if…
- You don’t like group workshops
- You are not open to new learnings and strategies
- You are not willing to put in hard work and take action when you leave the workshop
- You’re not prepared to fail!
- You feel totally at ease in your business, working with the right clients, earning your desired income and have a healthy work|life balance.
- You are happy complaining about lack of business growth
- You don’t understand the value in investing in you and your business
- You aren’t prepared to accept help and support from others
- Your way is the only way!
Can I pay by card?
- Yes, payment is via Stripe – click on the payment button above or email your business name and address to firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to pay via direct bank credit upon receipt of the invoice with payment no later than Friday 11th October.
- There are no refunds. You are able to gift your ticket to another business owner should you so wish but we take no responsibility for this transaction. Please inform email@example.com as soon as you are aware that you are unable to attend and who will be taking your place.